With the support of the AchieveMpls Career & College Center (CCC) Coordinators, RHS counselors implement appropriate programming to assist students in career and college preparation and readiness. Licensed school counselors work with all stakeholders, including students, parents, teachers, administration and the community, to meet the diverse needs of our population.
We look forward to working with you!
Roosevelt Counseling Mission Statement
The mission of the RHS Counseling Department is to empower all students to pursue their individual academic, career and personal/social aspirations.
Roosevelt Counseling Belief Statement We believe that ALL students have the right to actualize their inherent brilliance.
- Academic assistance.
- Tracking progress toward graduation.
- Opportunities to make up credits.
- Letters of recommendation and planning life after high school.
- Ways to get involved and connected to the RHS community.
- Problem-solving and decision-making strategies.
- Referrals for support, including mental and chemical health services.
- Challenging life circumstances.